In it's 50th year, WSWA would like to celebrate the past year's accomplishments of its athletes. WSWA promotes all towed water sports from 3 event classic water skiing, which includes, slalom, trick and jump, plus wakeboard, wakesurf and hydrofoil. WSWA promotes all levels of towed water sports from grassroots, development and competitive. WSWA has athletes from beginner to wake and water ski teams to world champions and world record holders.
Evan Hudson is on the WSWA Wake Team. Evan competes in the wake surf discipline. He has had an incredible season and some of Evan’s season accomplishments in the Juniors Division of the World Wake Surfing Championship Events are as follows:
1. 1st Nautique European Wakesurf Tour, Montpellier France
2. 2nd Russian Open Wake Surfing Championship, Konakovo, Russia
3. 2nd Nautique USA National Wakesurf Championship, Callaway Gardens, Georgia
4. 2nd WSWA Provincials, Chestermere Lake, Alberta
5. 3rd Supreme Championship, Seattle, USA
6. 2nd Wake Shredder Throwdown, Lathrop California, USA
Currently ranked #3 in the Juniors Division in the World Ranking System at the end of the 2017 season.
Named Junior Athlete of The Year by the Competitive Wake Surf Association CWSA -
The most exciting young rider (under 12 years old) who has shown the greatest improvement during the competition year and the best attitude and sportsmanship in competition.
Congratulations Evan on your amazing season! We look forward to following your training and results again in 2018!
#waketeammember #albertaproud #wswais50 #hardwork #dedication